Wow, we’ve gone through 5 weeks of Author Aerobics already?
If you haven’t had a chance to read the stories by the participants, I’ve compiled this list. There’s some fun stuff, there’s some beautiful stuff, there’s some sad stuff, and a little craziness in here too. Here are the stories in reverse order:
Week 5 – Pacing Challenge:
- Beckoning Quakes by Aidan Fritz
- Unt-Hoy Anmay by J.P. Cabit
- After the Quest is Done by Stephen Watkins
- Red by T.S. Bazelli
Week 4 – Tense Challenge:
- The End of an Endless Ladder by J. P. Cabit
- Defender of the Realm by Stephen Watkins
- Empty Pockets by T.S. Bazelli
Week 3 – Character Voice Challenge:
Week 2 – Dialogue Punctuation Exercise:
Week 1 – Plot Challenge:
Thank you to everyone who has participated. I really expected to be doing this by my lonesome, so I’m very happy that you’ve joined in. I hope this has been a useful exercise for you too. I’ve been looking forward to all your Friday stories! It gets better every week.
By the way, if you have suggestions for a weekly challenge, or themes you’d like to write about, please let me know!